Saturday, October 14, 2006

My Nieces....


These are my nieces...
Biggest: Sadie Lynne
My dad once said that it is disconcerting riding down the road with a child in the back seat who has a higher IQ than you do.
My Mom and Dad's first grandchild.
Sadie Lynne once told her "other grandmother":
"I love Grandfather the best. No wait...I love God first, then Grandfather."
I told him, not too shabby, being second only to God.
Needless to say, they are completely in love with each other.
Second Biggest: Adelaide Rose
If Sadie Lynne is the Valedictorian, Adelaide is the Prom Queen.
This girl loves shoes...And I don't mean little girl shoes...I mean high heeled shoes. She walks around in my mother's shoes all day. She wears high heals better than I do, for the love of all that's fashionable.
For her birthday last year, her Mom, Shannon, took here to the mall and Adelaide tried on shoes...And not the little girl kind.
The Littlest: Ruby Beth (aka Ru-Ru)
The first few times I saw her, she screamed whenever I entered the room. Needless to say I was developing a significant "Aunt" complex.
I don't know her as well as I do the first two. But she has the weirdest and funniest facial expressions!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

They are too precious!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet little girls - future heartbreakers.

Anonymous said...

Cute!!

Robin

Lee Ann aka Dixie said...

*jumps up and down* I found you, I found you!!!! Yeah... another blog to read!!! woooooooooooooo

Oh, and I linked you in my blog too.....

Precious children too... love the pic...

Lee Ann

Rainbow said...

Beautiful girls, Lynn! I miss you! Write to me please, hon!!!!
Love,
Sue

Coco said...

What darlings - little kids are the most ingenious people in the world. Love to see to the world through their eyes.