Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Get Ready All Of You Who Read My Lame Ass Blog (i heart trav)

I am going to bear my soul on my blog. And I might be doing it for a while. Feel like I've got some things to say and this is the safest place I can say them. I'm not going to write for sympathy or advice or censure. I am writing so I can put what I want to say out there somewhere in cyberspace so no one (or some one) can hear.



And it's not all bad stuff! I swear!



Feel free to comment, but I can betcha I know what you will say before you even type it! (I'm psychotic---I mean psychic----that way.)

First blog in a series will follow shortly........

3 comments:

Julie said...

Let her rip dear lady! We're here and waiting!

Travis Cody said...

Well dear, that's what a blog is for!

Unknown said...

:waits:

I'm going for a taco run while we're waiting. Anyone else want one?