Wednesday, June 27, 2007

As The Clash asked....should I stay or should I go

ACM(NTH) is playing in Montgomery Saturday night. If I dress in disguise, do you think I could get away with just listening to the music????? If I PROMISE not to make a fool of me or ACM(NTH). Please Please give me permissions! (Except for Am...I know I won't get permissions from her!)

Want good music in my life. NEED good music in my life. Don't need acm(nth). Just his music.

Permission granted or denied. Not that I will necessaily take your advice....but thought I'd get input if anybody is reading my lame ass blog!

6 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Granted! Go!

Unknown said...

I agree!

Julie said...

Wooo!!! I'm just so glad that I can comment over here again!

Anndi said...

I say GO GO GO!

Anndi said...

Oh.. Happy 4th!!!

Gail said...

Ummm...

What's ACM(NTH)?

Runs away in case she hits me