Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Number 3

Today's Meme is brought to you by the Number 3.

3 Things that scare me: The massive tangle of wires behind my desk; starting new relationships with guys; the University of Alabama football program will never recover it's former glory

3 People who make me laugh: Marion Brown (a good friend whom I don't call nearly enough); Dana; Grady Nutt

3 Things I love: Starting new relationships with guys; College football; the different color greens you see when spring has sprung

3 Things I hate: Ugly business forms that don't work; the tangled mass of wires behind my desk; decorating for Christmas (a lot of trouble for just a few weeks)

3 Things I don't understand: Why some people are cruel to animals; the mass of tangled wires behind my desk; why I let my car turn into a dumpster

3 Things on my desk: Computer; ciggies; glass of tea

3 Things I'm doing right now: IMing a guy that I'm (apparantly) starting a new relationship with; looking at all of the other crap on my desk that I didn't list above; replying to his Meme thingy

3 Things I want to do before I die: Go on an African safari; retire; meet Taylor Hicks

3 Things I can do: Drive; eat; cross my eyes

3 Things I can't do: Reply to these list thingys in under two hours; figure out the mass of tang..well you know; a back hand spring

3 Things I think you should listen to: Your intuition; the weather report; music that makes you smile

3 Things you should never listen to: People who put you down; bad advice; music you hate

3 Things I'd like to learn: How to play the guitar; how to give up changing things that can't be changed without beating my head repeatedly against a brick wall; reply to these list thingys in under two hours

3 Favorite foods: Brownies; hamburgers (the fresh-made gooey kind); anything my Mom cooks

3 Beverages I drink regularly: Sweet tea; unsweet tea with fake sugar; Bud Light;

3 Shows I watched as a kid: The Brady Bunch; The Partridge Family; the Sunday night Disney movies



Whew! Since everybody I know's already been tagged apparently, I ain't tagging anybody!

10 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Love the list!

Uhm. . .about those tangled wires. . .stop obsessing!!!

And you take as long as you like to reply to these thingies. If anybody gives you any trouble about, just call Bruno and Guido and Bubba.

Rainbow said...

ummm cough, cough...I was not tagged...no one likes me and I am going to just sit in a corner and bang my head against the wall. So I just posted my own "The Number 3" without being tagged, guess I am in big Trouble now...right? **looks around for the Number 3 bouncer**

Lee Ann aka Dixie said...

Great list! Hey heard this morning on the news they fired the head coach at Alabama... whaaaa???

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

You know those wires are alive.. and moving closer to you every second...

HEehehehe could not help myself...

:::bangs computer::: Nope didnt get that IM.. bwahahahahahahaahahah

Gosh i crack myself up!

Funny list there

OH and Sue DID GET TAGGED...

Coco said...

Trav - how can my brother, Bubba the chartered accountant, help Lynn?
SueAnn - you got tagged at least twice. Stop being neurotic, darlin'.
Dixie - whatever you said.
Bond - I've seen those wires and you ain't kidding.

Oh yeah - LYNN - took me a while to answer it, too. You're not alone in that. As for the wires? Get a gun.

Anndi said...

Repeat after me...I answer no blogthingy before it's time...

*looks at the tangles of wires and runs for cover*
um.. they hissed at me!

*runs away*

Amanda said...

Read your blog!!!(hehehe) love u shuga!

Unknown said...

Goodness! I apparently make a lot of people laugh!

Gail said...

Yay!! Lynn's back!!

Sueann, I posted my 3 without being tagged either...

xo

Rich said...

Grady Nutt! Cool. He makes me laught too. I've started a BLOG for remembering Grady if you'd like to come by or join!

http://gradynutt.blogspot.com/